Illness can be a traumatic time for both the patient and the family. That is why Mountain Communities Healthcare District has developed its own hospital based Home Health Agency. Trinity Home Health provides: Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy and Certified Home Health Aide.
- Teach family or caregivers to care for the patient at home
- Teach patients, family, & caregivers about new medications, side effects
and how they relate to other medications being taken
- Wound care needs: wound vac system, dressing changes, staple/stitch removal
- Diabetic education/teaching
- Home infusion therapy-such as IV antibiotics
- Catheter care and bladder training
- Ostomy Management
- Disease Process education/teaching
- End of Life Care
- Education & teaching of gait training, strengthening & therapeutic exercises, and transfer training
- Evaluation for equipment needs, walker, wheelchair, grab bars, shower bench etc.
- Education and teaching on proper methods of giving a bed, shower, or chair bath.
- Emotional support
- Education and teaching on how to regain speech, swallowing, cognition, verbal, & non-verbal functions
- Education and teaching for regaining communication skills and community resources
Your personal physician orders these services. A Plan of Treatment tailored to your individual needs is developed, encouraging the involvement of family members and caregivers in achieving your comfort and wellness goals.
Trinity Home Health visits patients in the following areas:
- Junction City
- Big Bar
- Douglas City
- Trinity Center
- Coffee Creek
So when you or a family member is going home after an illness, think of Trinity Home Health. Ask your doctor to send us a referral, and we will evaluate your needs. We are right here in your community ready to provide the above services and get you back on the road to wellness.