Trinity Community Health Clinic is a designated “Rural Health Clinic” located on the campus of Trinity Hospital. It is committed to providing quality, comprehensive, preventive, and accessible health care service to the residents of Trinity County. The staff is comprised of a family physician, family nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Primary Services Available
- Family Practice and Pediatrics (Children’s Health Services)
- Primary and urgent care
- On-site and laboratory and x-ray
- Sick Infant/Child Exams
- Child Health/Wellness Exams (Child Health and Disability Program)
- Immunizations for Children
- Woman’s Health Exams
- Family Planning Services
- Adult Medical Exams
- Employment, Sports, School Physicals
- Seniors Health Services
- Telemedicine Consultation
An on-site Financial Services Representative is available to assist with programs for low-income, uninsured and under-insured residents.